Monday, September 24, 2012

The Honor Boot


Gold is good in it's place, but living, brave, patriotic men are better than gold. Abraham Lincoln

A few weeks ago I started following @honorboot on Twitter because it was an organization that honored our military. Twitter is such a great way to support other organizations that are like minded, especially smaller organizations that would be lost in the shuffle. Next thing I knew I received a message that they were sending me one to honor my service to the military, humbled doesn't even begin to express how I felt. I was giddy with excitement and honor.

I received my beautiful boot yesterday and put it on instantly. I LOVE it. I love what it represents and I love honoring our military on a daily basis. The boot is crafted in solid sterling silver to represent the strength, dedication and sacrifice of every America soldier who has ever worn a pair of boots. Each service member in our military is unique however with one thing in common: THEIR COMBAT BOOTS.

Please visit and support The Honor Boot and purchase one of their boots to support our military, a portion of the proceeds from every dollar is given to the Gold Star Mothers of America, an organization that supports the moms of our fallen service members.



No comments:

Post a Comment