Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful to my sponsors

As my trip to Mrs. International draws closer I want to again thank all of the wonderful sponsors that have gotten me prepared to compete.  From gowns to glam and photos to smiles each of these businesses has been instrumental in my year as Mrs. California.  If it were not for their support, along with my wonderful family and friends, I don't know where I would be.  
The crown is the destiny for only one woman but the journey has been given to all of us.  I have enjoyed the journey and am excited to see all that I have accomplished this year in support of the families of our fallen.  From raising more than $10,000 in our last fundraiser benefiting programs for Got Your Back, to obtaining gift bag donations for 20 surviving spouses and daughters attending Project Gratitude 4 and just sharing in simple laughter with the families over the course of my more than 30 appearances this year I am humbled by the love I have received.
Thank you to my sponsors, without your support this year wouldn't have been made possible:

Bryan K Osborn - My gown sponsor and amazing Chicago based gown designer.  I can not wait to grace the stage in my custom gown!

Avanti Printing - A full service commercial printing company located in Irvine, Orange County, California. From your short run Digital printing jobs to your larger run Offset printing jobs we have the quickest turnaround in Orange County.

Natalia Lopez - Houston, TX native Natalia is amazing at everything from cut to color.  Responsible for making Mrs. California picture perfect from the roots up.

 Austin Ryde - Make Up Artist (Mrs. California & Boot Campaign Photos)

Kara Knudsen - Crowning Moments Make Up Artist & Hair Stylist (Mrs. California headshots, Boot Campaign shoot and Mrs. International competition week)

GS Visual - Orange County based Graphic Designer (Ad page and Platform Page design)

The Bar Method Tustin - The Bar Method™ workout creates a uniquely lean, firm, sculpted body by combining the muscle-shaping principles of isometrics, the body-elongating practice of dance conditioning, the science of physical therapy and the intense pace of interval training into a powerful exercise format that quickly and safely reshapes and elongates muscles.

Gold Coast Veteran'sFoundation  - Our Mission is to help Veterans, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens.

Rachel Tinker - Burke Williams Spa - is the official esthetician to Mrs California International 2013.  Rachel is amazingly sweet and very professional; not to mention that Burke Williams is a wonderful place to unwind after a long day.

Some Like it Shot Photography - My official Mrs. California headshots were shot by this amazing husband and wife team.  If you are in Washington State and desire anything from official headshots to pinup or family shots give them a call!

Red,White & Blue Warriors Responsible for bringing the Wounded WarriorAmputee Softball Game to Orange County, CA.


JPW Freight Veteran Owned and Operated Business - a logistical service provider, with its focus on customer service, that is second to none.

Dr. Ilene Hatch Dedicated to helping couples fulfill their dream of achieving a family while providing patients with personalized care and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment