Friday, August 9, 2013

Heading to Palm Springs to crown your next Mrs. California International


While I should be getting ready to head to Palm Springs to crown Mrs. California International 2014 I am overcome with both emotion and love.  As I sit here thinking back over the last year, the families I have met and (hopefully) the impact that I have made in the lives of our Gold Star Families I have just 2 words: THANK YOU. As Mrs. California I have traveled more than 30,000 miles, visited 6 states and raised both money and awareness for the needs of our Gold Star Families... I have also made friends that will last a lifetime. Moments are what make life worth it.

Never did I think that I would have this opportunity, this wonderful journey to further our mission and the Got Your Back Network.  Becoming Mrs. California is a dream come true and I worked each day at being the best Shana and Mrs. California that I could be. 

This isn't the end - August 20 Outing with the Angels, September 11 Project Gratitude at Miss America and for all California People SEPTEMBER 26 is our fundraiser Martini's and Makeovers!

A few precious moments that will forever be with me:


































No comments:

Post a Comment